Translate

Nikola Tesla's diary entry

 



Author’s note:- Why would you think this is real? Enjoy!

 

Greetings of the day to you Charles,


I think this might be the day this is hitting me that Edison Machine Works isn’t going to give me the bonus I deserve. I don’t know what to or how to do it. I am, I think, in part losing my mind. Everywhere I see, I feel people are mocking me, testing me. Even something as innocuous as a lady’s pearls agitate the life out of me. I don’t know. I just feel like the woman chose to wear to piss me off probably because deep down she knows I hate eggs and they are a as ivory as eggs. The pale off-whiteness is so distractingly painful to look at. Anyways, this is what happened yesterday at the party they held in my so-called honor. An actual compensation in the form of money would have been much nicer. A few stacks of thick American bills would have solved a lot of issues for me. Suck my feet Edison. Tomorrow, I resign from this god-wretched company. Goodnight!


I remain as,

Nikola Tesla

Comments

Popular Posts