Translate

Conversation with a stray dog

 



Bhondu : Hiiiiii!!!!!!! What’s going on?

Guy: Ahh, a dog. Hi little one. What do you want?

Bhondu : You got food? Biscuits? I ‘d love some biscuits. (tail wagging)

Guy : no biscuits little one. Or……… you’ll have to wait.

Bhondu: (tail wagging) Wait? (tilts head cutely) I can wait.

Second guy: RUN! THEY ARE FIRING WATER AND TEAR GAS AT US. RUN!

Bhondu get picked up by guy and dispersed to another location.

Bhondu : Huff…puff…where are we? Why did we run from there?

Guy : Not right now. I am on high alert.

Bhondu : Okay! I’ll be quiet.

(Bondu starts whining and giving low sirens. Guy embraces Bhondu.)

Guy : It is okay Bhondu…can I call you Bhondu? Don’t cry.

Bhondu : (in between tears) That is my name. Of course, you can call me that.

 

(After a few sniffles later:)

Bhondu : So why did everyone gather here?

Guy: We are protesting against the current rulers. They have undone our lives. We deserve better. We are demanding better.

Bhondu : Oh yay! (wags tail)

Guy: Do you want to eat again?

Bhondu : No. Just water.

Guy : Let’s get you something to drink.

(Guy gets Bhondu in the princess position and walks away from the protest. In a park, they reach a water fountain where Bhondu wiggles from Guy’s lap and runs towards water, greedily lapping it up.)

Guy (finally reaching it up) : Are you done?

Bhondu (in between laps): Not quite. Give me a minute.

Guy : Cool.

(Bhondu looks around and stops before taking the last lap of water. Hops back to Guy)

Guy : Let’s go. I think something happened over there.

(Guy takes Bhondu in a princess position and skips back to where everyone had gathered up.)

(Suddenly Guy stops.)

Bhondy (wagging tail): What’s wrong? Why did we stop?

Guy : We’ve finally reached negotiation stage.

Bhondu (wagging his tail even more fervently): Okayyyyyyy and…..???

Guy : I think we might reach a conclusion.

Bhondu : Yay!

 

 

(Some time later…..)

(Loud cheers from the gathered folks. bHondu wakes up from nap.)

Bhondu (ears perking up): Did we get what we wanted?

Guy : I think so….

Random guy : YES WE DID! (Removes his shirt and starts dancing)

(Bhondu expels low but happy sirens to join the boys.)

(A conch bellows in the background to signify the victory of protestors.)

 

--END–

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts